Urban Ecology Research and Action Laboratory is led by Dr. Govind Singh. Following is the current affiliation of Dr. Govind Singh.
August 2020 to present: Dr. Govind Singh is Associate Professor of Environmental Studies and Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs at Jindal School of Environment & Sustainability, O.P. Jindal Global University, India.
- 2020: Director at Delhi Greens
- 2019-2020: Consultant at WaterAid
- 2018-2019: Assistant Professor at constituent colleges (Miranda House, Delhi College of Arts & Commerce, Delhi School of Journalism), University of Delhi
- 2014-2018: Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies at Indraprastha College for Women, University of Delhi
- 2013-2014: Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies & Management at Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi
- 2007-2013: Research Scholar at Department of Environmental Studies, University of Delhi (also Project Fellow at Centre for Environmental Management of Degraded Ecosystems, University of Delhi)
- 2007-2007: Project Fellow at Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies of Mountain & Hill Environment (CISMHE).